Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Daily wax melts January 15th 2013

-Jaimie Lauren Cupcakery & Confections in Wax in Cotton Candy in the bedroom (24W hot plate). A really nice sweet cotton candy scent. It was light-medium and I could smell it until I changed to a peppermint scent to sleep at night.

-Kissing Booth Tough Cookie (2 cubes, tealight) in the 2nd floor. Zero throw, ´nuff said.

-FussAssMcGee Snowflake (2 cubes) in the first floor (25W lightbulb). This one was super strong and super horrible. I hated this scent. It was fresh but it had a note to it that turned my stomach...even my daughter complained that it was the grossest scent ever lol. This didn´t survive in the warmer for long lol

-Country Home Scent Warm Orange Danish in the kitchen (tealight). This had almost no scent to it at all. I gave up on CHS and tossed the last tarts I had. Time to move on, this vendor is gone anyways.

-CFTKR Caramel Velvet Crunch in the living room (24W hot plate). I don´t know, I think many of CFTKR´s caramel scents are not computing with my nose.... they tend to have this sickening gross burnt wax smell after a short time. I put away most of her caramels in a box and don´t plan on using them again. She has too many other great blends to waste my time on the bad ones.

-Lasting Scent Candles Amaretto Panettone Bread in the living room (24W hot plate). This was a good sweet almond bakery scent but it was neither strong nor really lasting. I think I replaced the 2 in the living room after a short while but I can´t remember with what.

No comments:

Post a Comment