Friday, January 11, 2013

Daily wax melts January 6th 2013

-CFTKR Peppermint Meringue in the bedroom (24W hot plate). This smelled like sweet white powdered sugar mixed with peppermint. I really could smell the sugar! Awesome, strong and long-lasting!!

-Country Home Scent Holiday Sparkle in the 2nd floor (tealight). A sweet typical christmas scent. I can´t remember it too well, though as it was just nothing special. 

-Granny´s Kountry Candles Lemon Drop Doughnuts (2 pcs). This has no bakery note at all, it is like a pure fresh lemon without any sweetness. This is in the older wax so it had a medium throw and good staying power.

-Pics, Petals & Scents Iced Lemon Zucchini Bread in the kitchen (tealight). I don´t know what´s up with my PPS stuff but I had no luck with anything from my latest order. I usually love PPS but yea...just no luck! This had almost no scent to it at all, neither cold nor warm.

-Lasting Scent Candles Sugar Cookie Dough Bread in the living room (24W hot plate). A typical SCDB scent with prominent cinnamon notes after a while. This was pretty strong and lasted well but the cinnamon has headache-trigger potential so I am not such a huge fan of SCDB when it´s not blended with something else.

-Front Porch Lemonberry Crumble in the living room (24W hot plate). This smelled so much like fruit loops lol! It was good but I wanted to get more of a bakery than a cereal note. Good intensity and staying power though!

No comments:

Post a Comment