Friday, January 11, 2013

Daily wax melts January 7th 2013

-The Bathing Garden Frosted Marshmallow (2 cubes) in the bedroom (24W hot plate). I had this scent for such a long time I finally decided to melt it. I was hesitant because it is so very light on cold sniff however when I melted it I was deeply impressed! This is a sweet soft fluffy sugared marshmallow scent and it was awesome and made me sleep so well lol! (took a nap in the morning). Stayed strong till the night! Love it!!

-Granny´s Kountry Candles Hawaiian Ginger in the 2nd floor (tealight). A fresh sweet and slightly floral scent that was really good and strong. I enjoyed this a lot!

-Kristin´s Kandles Pink Sugar Fresh Linen in the 1st floor (a big hand full, 25W lightbulb). The blend of a soft laundry scent and really sweet pink sugar is really good but the strength isn´t great. This is a pretty old bag of chunks though as I can tell from the label and the fact that I got it from a destash package. 

-Jaimie Lauren Cupcakery & Confections in Wax in Turtle Brownie in the kitchen (tealight). I am not usually a fan of chocolate scents but this was really good. It was sweet, gooey, super strong and lasted all day long. Awesome!

-Frostings Candy Cane Creamies in the living room (24W hot plate). This smelled sweet, I even felt I got a slight serendipity note from this? It wasn´t so strong and there was no mint that I could detect in the scent so it´s not something I would order again.

-Lasting Scent Candles Pink Cherry Crunch in the living room (24W hot plate). this was a really weak scent I got barely any throw from this. I think I replaced the 2 living room melts by midday.

No comments:

Post a Comment