Sunday, January 27, 2013

Daily wax melts January 26th 2013

-Lasting Scent Candles Candy Land Dreamin in the bedroom (24W hot plate). A good standard sweet peppermint. It was pretty strong and lasting but it was nothing very special. 

-CFTKR Pink Sugared Lavender in the first floor (24W hot plate). This was light but lingered all day long...it was a very good sweet lavender/pink sugar blend.

-Front Porch Strawberry Serendipity in the kitchen (tealight). I didn´t like this one. The serendipity scent was too light and I am not a big strawberry fan. After a while it had a weird undertone that made me slightly sick.

-Sniff My Tarts Vanilla Butter Fudge Caramel in the living room (24W hot plate). This was good and a bit stronger than most other chunks but I also melted the whole big piece (I bet this weighed at least 3 oz). However it did have a weird smell, almost like bread or popcorn and I didn´t care for this after a while.

-Haley´s Heavenly Scents Caramel Zucchini Bread (2 tarts) in the living room (24W hot plate). This was really delicious as it had a nice sweet zucchini bread blended with gooey caramel (which was barely detectable on cold sniff). The scent was strong and lasted for long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment