Friday, January 11, 2013

Daily wax melts January 8th 2013

-FussAssMcGee Lavender Fields in the bedroom (2 cubes, 24W hot plate). A good herbal fresh lavender scent with medium-strong throw and great lasting power.

-Haley´s Heavenly Scents Pink Mountain Dew (2 cubes, tealight). Awesome fizzy lemonade scent mixed with pink sugar. This was super strong and wafted throughout my house. Lasted through 2 tealights straight!

-LSC Lemonilla in the first floor (25W lightbulb). I got nothing from this whatsoever but I am not sure if it´s the scent or the warmer not working well with LSC.

-Country Home Scent Raspberry Marshmallow Creme in the kitchen (tealight). No scent throw from this either. =( I wonder if I am having a candle nose or can´t smell certain types of wax or something but anyway, I could not smell anything.

-CFTKR Southern Crunch (2 tarts) in the living room (24W hot plate). A good sweet caramel scent with below average staying power. After 2-3 hours there was nothing left but a gross hot waxy smell that made me sick. I think CFTKR´s caramel scents don´t really compute with me as either they make me sick or they leave a weird smell afterwards. But her other stuff is awesome =)

-Sniff My Tarts Marshmallow Cocoa Peppermint in the living room (24W hot plate). I love this scent! The cocoa in this is really a powdered cocoa scent and not chocolate. The peppermint was very light but the sweet marshmallow and cocoa were strong and delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment