Sunday, January 6, 2013

Daily wax melts January 2nd 2013

-CFTKR Aveda Rosemary Mint in the bedroom (24W hot plate). I had mentioned this scent before, it´s a very good medium strong herbal scent but it´s more herbal and less harsh than her other Rosemary Mint so I really prefer this version. Love it! 

-Country Home Scent Tinsel in the 2nd floor (tealight). A good medium strong berry-mint scent. I am a bit sick of this scent in general though. Lasted through an 8hr tealight but was definitely a l lot lighter after the first 4 hours.

-Haley´s Heavenly Scents Lavender Apple in the first floor (2 cubes, 25W lightbulb). This was good but a bit light though it was very strong the last time I used it in a tealight warmer so I think it might not work that well with the lightbulb warmer. A good blend of lavender and apples. I could smell it all day long despite being a light throw.

-Pics, Petals & Scents Pink Raspberry in the kitchen (tealight). I got a light throw from this as well but the raspberry was delicious. The pink sugar part was really soft though. Lasting power wasn´t too great, either (3-4 hours at most).

-Front Porch Buttercream Drizzled Bread in the living room (24W hot plate). A good sweet creamy bakery scent with a steady medium throw over 6-7 hours. I really enjoyed this.

-Lasting Scent Candles Blackberry Croissant in the living room (24W hot plate). This was a tart bakery scent and it was really strong but it started to pull a perfume-y note after a while so this caused a headache. Would not melt this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment