Sunday, January 13, 2013

Daily wax melts January 11th 2013

-Kissing Booth Sweet Dreams in the bedroom (3 cubes, 24W hot plate). A pink sugar peppermint blend but one that packs no punch. I got a very light throw from this only.

-Pics, Petals & Scents Pink Apple in the 2nd floor (tealight). I got pretty much nothing from this tart at all.

-CFTKR Lavender Laundry in the first floor (25W lightbulb). This did surprisingly well despite using a lighbulb (CFTKR usually needs 24W hot plate melters only). A nice medium laundry detergent/lavender mix.

-Lil´ Kitchen Candles Elf Sweat in the kitchen (2 pcs, tealight). This was super strong! A fizzy fruity scent with a slight sour note. Really great stuff!

-FussAssMcGee Sugar Cookie Dough Bread (3 cubes) in the living room (24W hot plate). I got only a *very* light throw from this scent so I replaced it just after a few hours.

-Sniff My Tarts Lemon Danish Pink Sticky Marshmallow in the living room (24W hot plate). This was from a mixed chunk lot and it was actually a blend I made for my sale order. This was really delicious but not quite strong enough. I got a sweet lemon bakery scent with pink and a creamy marshmallow note.

No comments:

Post a Comment