Saturday, January 26, 2013

Daily wax melts January 20th 2013

-Sniff My Tarts Pink Candy Cane in the bedroom (24W hot plate). This was a good standard pink sugar peppermint scent however for being such a large chunk the throw was pretty light.

-FussAssMcGee Plaid PJs in the 2nd floor (2 cubes, tealight). This was a very regular laundry detergent scent and it was pretty strong and lasted well through most of the day.

-Kissing Booth Goodnight in the 1st floor (25W lightbulb, 2 cubes). I enjoyed this baby-bath shampoo kinda scent however it was a bit on the lighter side. 

-Granny´s Kountry Candles Sugar Cookie in the kitchen (2 cubes, tealight). This had pretty much no scent throw at all. Really a shame =(

-CFTKR Caramel Pecan Twist in the living room (24W hot plate). I had to pour this out within 5 minutes as it had a vomit-y smell...yikes! 

-LSC Vanillalicious in the living room (24W hot plate). I didn´t get much from this one, it was a kind of bland vanilla scent with none-light throw. 

Not a good melting day for me but the 2 living room scents I had to replace with something else (I think some serendipity blends?).

No comments:

Post a Comment