Sunday, January 6, 2013

Daily wax melts January 3rd 2013

This was a good melt day!

-Kissing Booth Sleep Tight (2 cubes) in the bedroom (24W hot plate). This was a really good strong blend of lavender, chamomile and something sweet (vanilla?) and it lasted all day long. I really enjoyed this and so far most Kissing Booth scents have been great!

-Country Home Scent Sugar Plum in the 2nd floor (tealight). I just got a bit of a fruity scent for 3-4 hours then the scent was pretty much gone. I am looking forward to finishing up my CHS tarts, I am somewhat tired of them.

-Farmhouse Kitchen Candles Cranberry Marmalade in the first floor (25W lightbulb). This was awesome! A sweet fresh cranberry scent without any detectable spices. Was super strong all day long! 

-Granny´s Kountry Candles Frothy Cappuccino (2 cubes) in the kitchen (tealight). An amazing creamy caramel coffee scent with a strong throw and good lasting power. Love this!

-Front Porch Amish Friendship Bread/Fresh Baked Bread in the living room (24W hot plate). This was a less sweet more bread-y version of AFB and it had a medium throw with average lasting power. I enjoyed this but wish it was stronger and had better staying power.

-Sniff My Caramel Apple Bake/Birthday Cake in the living room (24W hot plate). I love this scent and I am so happy that I have another chunk of this! This was a really sweet rich decadent bakery scent with just a hint of apple and gooey caramel. This had a great throw and lasting power so I enjoyed this till the later evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment