Saturday, February 16, 2013

Pics, Petals & Scents haul

I love Pics, Petals & Scents! I admit my previous order of 4 sampler packs wasn´t the best I have gotten from her (very light throw on most and I don´t like her VBN... and her pink sugar was so light back then, she now is using another oil). When I ordered back in November (I think) the owner just went through a very difficult time as she had lost a loved one so I understand she might have rushed my order out or something as usually her stuff is really good.
Since then PPS got really popular so her TAT rised quite a bit from about 7-10 days to 4-5 weeks as of right now. 
My most recent order was pretty big and took pretty much exactly 4 weeks to be shipped out but I love most everything I got and what I melted so far had a really good throw even though it didn´t have much time to cure yet so I know this batch is awesome!
I got pies. These are soft and scoopable just like her loaves! Awesome! (White Tea & Ginger, Aromatherapy Relaxation, Lavender Vanilla, Cranberry Peppermint, Peppermint Noel, Serendipity and Pink Serendipity). All came packaged securely in these cake containers!
Other tarts:
Freebies:

1 comment:

  1. You lucky dawg, you! I just ordered one of the 1 lb. loves and I can't wait! too bad the TAT time is a gazillion years!

    ReplyDelete