Thursday, February 7, 2013

Daily wax melts February 3rd 2013

Sorry if I am not that regular in the daily wax melts these days...I do melt every day but I am trying to use up some stuff (like clamshells with 2 cubes left, samples and the likes) and I am not keeping track of those. 

-Front Porch Vanilla Noel in the bedroom (24W hot plate). This was a really nice sweet creamy vanilla caramel scent, very similar to the original from B&BW. Throw was good for my bedroom, I think for a bigger room it might be too soft. All in all an awesome bedroom scent!

-K´s Kreations Green Tea & Lemongrass in the first floor (24W hot plate, 3 gingerbread men). I liked this fresh herbal tea scent a lot but it was a just about light-medium strength. Will use 4 tarts next time to have a better throw.

-Granny´s Kountry Candles CafĂ© Orange Latte in the kitchen (tealight). This was really gross and I poured it out within 15 minutes. It smelled like a nutty popcorn or something. No orange? No coffee? Yuck and double yuck!

-Haley´s Heavenly Scents Granmas Iced Lemon Biscotti in the living room (2 tarts, 24W hot plate). Pure bliss! Awesome and amazing! lol! Sweet lemon bakery scent paired with granmas zuke bread, super strong and lasted all day. Love it!

-JLCCW Coffee Cake & Spice in the living room (24W hot plate). This was totally fantastic as well! I am not into spice as you might know but this sweet cinnamon bakery scent was just divine. There is no coffee note in this btw, just super strong sweet cinnamon cake. Lasted till the end and was a super strong thrower.

No comments:

Post a Comment