Thursday, February 7, 2013

Front Porch haul

Front Porch is just one of my top top vendors. I love their tarts, now fast shipping and scent variety/blends. Now that she got Serendipity in and doing lots of fabulous blends (Marshmallow Serendipity, Serendipity Noel etc.) it´s even more addicting. Her tarts are worth their higher price tag to me as duds are pretty rare and most scents smell really great. Also shipping is free so after all FP is just totally worth it.
I got 2 candles and I am burning one already (Serendipity) and it´s burning great, even wax pool and good medium throw. 
FP now also has wax brittle and scoopable wax up for grabs! I will be posting a haul featuring a scoopable in a bit. 
I got the brittle in my fave scent from FP ever: Lemon Marshmallow! 
Oh... and a Serendipity Sampler Pack =D

4 comments:

  1. Great haul!! I love their candles, I have one in Cinnamon Bayberry that I'm savoring, it's so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need an FP candle! You picked some great scents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the Serendipity Cotton Candy and like it a lot! Good choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally forgot FP made candles...that might actually be the better bet if you want to get the scents you want that are out of stock! You got some great stuff!!

    ReplyDelete