Friday, February 15, 2013

Daily wax melts February 10th 2013

-Pics, Petals & Scents Cranberry Noel (a scoopable pie) in the bedroom (24W hot plate). This was a scent I am totally split about. On the one hand it was good on the other I didn´t like it lol. Anyway, it was pretty strong, a mix of a sweet yet tart cranberry (does that make any sense?) and peppermint. It lasted all day long until I replaced it at night.

-CFTKR Green Irish Tweed in the first floor (24W hot plate). I love this scent! It´s really strong, a fresh green men´s cologne kinda scent. It lasted till late night but started to smell a bit funky after about 10 hours into melting.

-The Bathing Garden Blueberry Cheesecake in the kitchen (2 cubes, tealight). This was a good combo of the sour cheesecake TBG is using for her blends and a sweet cooked blueberry scent. It was pretty strong and lasted through a whole 8-hour tealight.

-JLCCW Pink Zucchini Bread & Serendipity Jaimie in the living room (24W hot plate). I wasn´t a fan of this at all. The zucchini bread was the dominant note and it was rather spicy. The serendipity and pink sugar didn´t really come through. I replaced this after an hour as I just did not care for this scent at all.

-Front Porch Serendipity, Lemon Marshmallow & Amish Friendship Bread in the living room (24W hot plate). I had some of the heart-tart free-packs FP gave out with their orders for a short while so I decided to do my own blend. At first I used 2 hearts of each scent and when it started fizzling out I added the rest. This was an amazing strong blend, with the lemon marshmallow being the strongest note. Throw was great and lasting power was till late night with the refreshment in between.

1 comment:

  1. Blueberry Cheesecake is right up my alley! (PS can you tell I adore your blog?) :p

    ReplyDelete