Saturday, February 16, 2013

Daily wax melts February 15th 2013

-Scentsy French Lavender in the bedroom (3 cubes, 24W hot plate which is a no-no with Scentsy but seems to work for me). This was pretty strong by Scentsy standards (I am so not a fan of Scentsy and thinking of purging my stash from that brand). It was a very cologne-y lavender so it was not exactly what I was looking for (in the bedroom I prefer herbal authentic lavender). Yea, but strong and long-lasting so no complaints about that.

-CFTKR Berry Bellini in the first floor (24W hot plate). A good fresh tart berry drink scent. There was no effervescence though. It was about medium strong and lasted fairly well. I liked it, it smelled clean.

-TBG Sugar Plum Fairy (2 cubes, tealight) in the kitchen. This scent was really awesome! A very fresh tart citrus-based plum scent without any spice or Xmas-y notes. Pretty refreshing, strong and with amazing lasting power. I really love TBG in the kitchen as it´s one of the few brands that will perform perfectly in about any warmer.

-Front Porch Strawberry Blueberry Bread in the living room (24W hot plate). This was gross, the blueberry note made this smell like worn socks (sorry!) so I had to pour it out almost instantly (as in when it started to throw). I used something else (don´t remember what lol).

-Butterfly Lane Pink Cupcake in the living room (24W hot plate). I think these need a longer cure time, this one was super light, I just got a bit of pink sugar and a weird funnel-cake with cinnamon note so after a few hours I replaced it, too. I think I used some Serendipity blend from PPS instead of it.

1 comment:

  1. I don't like FP's Strawberry scent. I have a free tart of Berry Bellini - can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete