Saturday, February 2, 2013

Butterfly Lane Scents haul

Butterfly Lane recently reopened their website for buyers and I was lucky to stumble across the shop just at the moment she opened so my order was processed within a few days =D
I focused on serendipity blends as I am OBSESSED with that scent. There is an awesome and a not-so-good serendipity though (at least I feel so lol) and generally I prefer it blended and BL is using the kind of serendipity I totally dig! =D
I melted quite a few of the scents and they are really good, medium-strong for the most part! I am really happy with my order! 

All the bags were bursted open though so she needs to change out her bags I think. I had to tape the baggies respectively re-bag every single scent =X
The 4 scent shots were freebies btw =D

2 comments:

  1. How is the Sinus Relief, is it powerful?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wax melters This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs…

    ReplyDelete