Sunday, February 3, 2013

Daily wax melts January 31st 2013

-Front Porch Winter in the Woods in the bedroom and one in the first floor (each 24W hot plate). I just love this scent! It´s a fresh peppermint scent with a subtle woodsy note. It was really strong and long-lasting!

-Frostings Wax Melts Orange Clouds in the kitchen (tealight). I got nothing from this whatsoever.

-Frostings Wax Melts Serendipity in the living room (24W hot plate). I ordered a 12-pack of Serendipity as the first one I got a while ago was so awesome. However this one smelled a bit different and was way lighter =( What a bummer! I hope some cure time will take care of that but I am not sure. We´ll see...

-Front Porch Amish Friendship Bread (all 4 little heart tarts) in the living room (24W hot plate). FP´s AFB is an awesome strong and lasting scent, it´s different from other types (usually there is a cherry or cinnamon note) as this was really creamy and yummy. More like a sweet bread scent. Amazing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment