Saturday, February 2, 2013

Daily wax melts January 27th 2013

-Granny´s Kountry Candles Tranquility (2 cubes) in the bedroom (24W hot plate). This smelled really nice, lot like bedtime bath actually. A good clean fresh relaxing bedroom scent.

-Lil´ Kitchen Candles Bumbleberry (both tarts) in the first floor (24W hot plate). This was a strong sweet berry scent with great lasting power. It was almost a bit too sweet for me but it was good.

-TBG Marshmallow Frosted Mango Tangerine in the kitchen (tealight). When I first got this scent back in April or May I felt it smelled like plastic and when I melted 2 cubes back then I didn´t love it but this time I just LOVED it soooo much! A sweet fruity scent with enough tartness to it. AMAZING! Strong and long-lasting too!

-CFTKR Zucchini Fluff in the living room (24W hot plate). An awesome blend between sweet creamy zucchini bread and marshmallow fluff. It was strong and threw all day long. Definitely a big-bag worthy scent!

-Butterfly Lane Scents Marshmallow Lemon Cookie in the living room (24W hot plate). Another great scent (that day I was really lucky as it seems!). A good medium-strong sweet lemon bakery scent with fabulous staying power. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment