Friday, April 26, 2013

Daily wax melts April 3rd 2013

-Granny´s Kountry Candles Rosemary in the bedroom (24W hot plate). This was one of the most amazing herbal scents I have used in a long time. It was fresh, invigorating and strong without being overpowering. I totally loved this tart and got a bunch more tarts in this scent. Highly recommended (in the summer 2013 section in her shop - I might want to add that the new bunch I got smells slightly different cold)

-CFTKR Hey Sugar in the first floor (24W hot plate). I love this scent! It´s sweet and citrusy without any kind of pungent note to it. I got a big bag in this recently and just love this scent! It was medium strong and lasted well through 5-6 hours.

-BSF Captain Crunch Berries Cereal Type in the kitchen (tea light, 2 tarts). This was a good berry scent however it has a note to it I don´t quite like so overall I am a bit split about this scent. Throw was impeccable and lasting power as well.

-TBG Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies in the living room (2 cubes, tea light). This was really good. I think that this is the usual perfumey BJBC scent mixed with her more tart blackberry jam, at least that´s how it smells to me as the perfume note is not strong and there is a tart note that smells familiar to me from TBG. Anyway, this was great, threw strong and lasted pretty much through most of the day.

-I Heart Wax Serendipity Marshmallow in the living room (24W hot plate, 2 tarts). I think I didn´t post all my hauls from this new vendor yet...oh my! Will do so today! Her tarts are awesome! They are quite a bit bigger than FP but they are less than $3 per 4-pack I believe (that´s if she didn´t raise her prices). I was one of her first customers and I have returned a few times as her tarts are strong and awesome! Serendipity Marshmallow was amazing! Strong, sweet and gooey. I love this scent and have repurchased it in multiples already! 

-HHS Granmas Sweet Zucchini Cakes in the living room (24W hot plate, 3 paws). I don´t think I picked up a specific cake note but this was just an awesome sweet granmas zuke bread blend. It smelled wonderful and lasted all day long! Love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment