Friday, April 26, 2013

Daily wax melts April 1st 2013

-Front Porch Pink Coconut Cream in the bedroom (2 tarts, 24W hot plate). I just didn´t care for this scent at all. It had that weird greasy undertone some FP bakery tarts tend to have and that really throws me off. 2 tarts gave a medium strong throw and lasted till I poured them out lol

-Granny´s Kountry Candles Black Jellybean Thief in the first floor (24W hot plate). This smelled so good cold, like a sweetened up licorice scent. It did have a light throw though (I didn´t give it any cure time at all though). Overall a good scent, I hope the other pcs I got have more throw.

-The Bathing Garden Pink Bunny Ears in the kitchen (2 cubes, tea light). This is a blend of serendipity and coconut cream pie. It smells yummy cold but I got a very light throw only and normally TBG are great in a tea light warmer. I will let this cure for a longer while though, maybe it will improve after all

-Heavenleigh Apothecary Serendipity Funnel Cake in the living room (24W hot plate). This scent is awesome! The funnel cake has that creamy cinnamon note that I actually like and the serendipity adds a yummy decadent note. This was really strong and lasted all day long (the cinnamon started to overpower the serendipity after 5-6 hours though).

-Haley´s Heavenly Scents Granmas Amish Zucchini in the living room (about 2 grubby hearts) in a tea light warmer. Awesome, amazing, fantastic! I love the Granmas blends, they are so delicious! This one had that sweet almond raisin note that you can find in most AFB scents. Strong throw, great lasting power. HHS just is an awesome vendor IMO

-Sassy Girl Aroma Her Day (whole huge chunk) in the living room (24W hot plate). This was a great scent, a blend of pink sugar and birthday cake. I got a good strong throw and wonderful lasting power out of this chunk. SGA has awesome tarts and I wlll definitely order again, soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment