Sunday, May 5, 2013

Daily wax melts April 7th 2013

-Heavenleigh Apothecary Pink Lavender Serendipity in the bedroom (24W hot plate). This was a really nice scent. A mix of a sweet lavender and serendipity. Throw was medium and lasted well!

-La Dolce Vita Cotton Blossom in the first floor (4 cubes, 24W hot plate). This is a BBW dupe and it´s a very nice sweet perfumey cotton laundry scent. Throw was only light-medium though even with 4 cubes.

-BSF Creamy Coconut in the kitchen (tea light). I used 2 of these mini bundt cakes and I totally hated the scent. Of course it was strong, all scents I hate are (or seem at least) strong to my nose. It was just gross and confirmed my belief that most coconut scents (as stand-alones) are yuck!

-LSC Amaretto Buttercream Cookie in the living room (tea light). This was awesome! A sweet almond scent with a crunchy cookie bakery note. This had a solid medium-strong throw and lasted until the tea light died out (about 8 hours).

-Iheartwax Serendipity Marshmallow in the living room (24W hot plate, 2 tarts). I melted this again as this is such an awesome scent! Sweet marshmallow and rich serendipity in perfect harmony and with a strong throw. Fantastic!!

 -CFTKR Sweet Lemon Zucchini & Ice Cream Scoop Bread in the living room (24W hot plate). I mixed a slice of ICSB and the lemon scent and it was an amazing sweet lemon bakery scent. I loved this and will blend this combo again! Throw was strong and it lasted really well!

1 comment:

  1. Amaretto Buttercream Cookie is one my favorites! Great melts! :)

    ReplyDelete