Sunday, May 12, 2013

Daily wax melts April 16th 2013

This was a day where I only melted Heavenleigh Apothecary stuff. Overall I really like her wax but as most vendors there are some hit and miss scents.

-Lavender Marshmallows in the bedroom (2 cubes, 24W hot plate). This was a light sweet lavender scent. It was a great choice for my bedroom and it lasted through most of the day.

-Energize in the first floor (2 cubes, 24W hot plate). This is a standard scents you can get from various vendors (I have this one from PPS as well). It´s a good cool fresh scent with a slight citrus note but also menthol or something that feels cold. Overall I enjoyed melting this and it lasted through most of the day.

-Blueberry Muffin in the kitchen (tea light). I am not a blueberry fan...it was about medium strong and lasted well but I just didn´t care for it.

-Cinna Sugar Donut was another one I didn´t care for as most cinnamon scents will just give me a headache. It was pretty strong and I just coulnd´t stand it too long. I mainly just wanted to get rid of this and the blueberry scent.

-Serendipity Marshmallow in the living room (24W hot plate). Awesome serendipity blend. The toasted marshmallow adds an extra sweet creamy note! Lasted pretty much a day long.

-Serendipity Italian Biscotti in the living room (24W hot plate). Another amazing serendipity blend. I love the slight crispy almond note the italian biscotti add to the serendipity. Another strong long-lasting scent!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow I need to check out their serendipity blends!

    ReplyDelete